Corporate Social Responsibility and the Management of Corporations
This course (4 ECTS) has been developed for graduate and undergraduate students at economic faculties of universities in developing countries.
The program involves participation of the private sector, training of staff of the host university and practical application of theoretical concepts. A tailored version of the course was taught at at SEE University in Tetovo, Macedonia.
The objectives of this course are:
- Developments in board structures of listed corporations in the UK, US and continental European countries;
- Forces that shape internal and external corporate governance systems;
- The role corporate governance plays in attracting financing to companies;
- The role of legislation and institutional investors in the development of codes of conduct and other forms of self-regulation;
- Different board models and implications for board room dynamics; and
- Leading theoretical perspectives of corporate governance.
The program description is available here:
|←Previous ATA Methodius University|
- European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA)
- Executive Center for Global Leadership - Indonesia
- Indonesia - Professionals in Risk Management Association (PRiMA)
- MBA and MsC Programs Erasmus University
- American University of Afghanistan