ADS 203.3.3 states that assistance objective (AO) teams must prepare a complete PMP for each assistance objective for which they are responsible. ADS section 18.104.22.168 states that AO teams should update PMPs regularly with new performance information, as assistance objectives develop and evolve.
- Develop a performance management plan for the program that meets USAID policy requirements.
Source: AUDIT REPORT NO. 1-520-10-001-P OCTOBER 30, 2009
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Verify and document reported results periodically for PMP - (ADS) 203.3.4 - ADS 596, Management’s Responsibility for Internal Control||Verify Reported Data - ADS 303.2 Next→|
- Data Quality Assessments Were Not Completed - ADS 22.214.171.124 - Performance and Results Act of 1993
- Performance Management Plan Was Not Completed - ADS 203.3.3
- Improve Data Quality and Program Monitoring - ADS 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52.b
- Performance Management Plans Were Not Approved - ADS 203.3.3
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Activities Was Weak - ADS 303.2(f) - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Some Results Reported by Implementing Partners Were Unsupported or Inaccurate - ADS 220.127.116.11. - ADS 18.104.22.168 - ADS 22.214.171.124
- Performance Targets Were Inconsistent - ADS 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Impact Indicators Not Tracked - ADS 203.3.4
- Develop Indicators and Targets to Measure Progress and Achievement of Project Goals - Assistance Act of 1961, Section 621A, 22 U.S.C. 2381a - ADS 203.3.
- Verify and document reported results periodically for PMP - (ADS) 203.3.4 - ADS 596, Management’s Responsibility for Internal Control
- Verify Reported Data - ADS 303.2
- Management of Performance Data Needs to Be Improved - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Performance Management Plan Was Not Updated ADS 203.3
- Partners Set Unrealistic Targets for Development Programs - ADS 200.2 - ADS 203
- Performance Targets Set Too Low - ADS 220.127.116.11
- Too Much Credit Claimed for the Results Achieved - ADS 18.104.22.168
- Improve Reporting on Activities - USAID’s guidance for the FY 2009 Performance Plan and Report (PPR)
- Fiscal Year [...] Performance Management Plan Not Developed - ADS 203.3.3 - USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit
- An Evaluation May Help Determine Program Impact - ADS 203.3.6
- Reported Results Are Not Useful for Program Management - ADS 22.214.171.124.c - ADS 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52