According to USAID’s ADS 220.127.116.11, high-quality data are valid, have integrity, are precise, are reliable, and are timely. USAID uses data quality assessments to determine whether program data meet these standards and to determine the extent to which the data can be trusted as a basis for management decisions.
- Conduct training on data quality assessment for the implementing partner and subpartner to define how data should be collected for the program.
AUDIT REPORT NO. 4-617-11-001-P NOVEMBER 10, 2010
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Impact Indicators Were Not Measured - ADS 203.3.2 - ADS 18.104.22.168||The Reliability of Performance Data Is Unknown - ADS 202.3.6 - USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit Next→|
- Fiscal Year [...] Performance Management Plan Not Developed - ADS 203.3.3 - USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit
- An Evaluation May Help Determine Program Impact - ADS 203.3.6
- Reported Results Are Not Useful for Program Management - ADS 22.214.171.124.c - ADS 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Field Activities Do Not Correlate Well With Program Indicators - ADS 184.108.40.206 - ADS 220.127.116.11.e
- Strengthen Data Reporting - ADS 18.104.22.168 - USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit
- Data Collection and Reporting Did Not Always Yield Useful Information - ADS 203.
- Program Targets Were Not Clearly Defined - ADS 203
- Data Reported for a Key Indicator Were Not Consistent With the Indicator Definition - ADS 203
- Some Reported Results Were Not Reliable - ADS 203
- Impact Indicators Were Not Measured - ADS 203.3.2 - ADS 22.214.171.124
- The Reliability of Performance Data Is Unknown - ADS 202.3.6 - USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit
- Reporting on Key Indicators Needs to Be Improved - ADS 126.96.36.199
- Performance Targets Were Not Disaggregated by Gender - ADS 200.5
- Performance Indicators and Targets Are Inappropriate Measures of Program Progress - (ADS) 188.8.131.52 - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Inaccurate Performance Data Reported - ADS 220.127.116.11 - ADS 18.104.22.168 - Government Performance and Results Act of 1993
- Late Submission of Performance Management Plan - ADS 203.3 - 22.214.171.124 - ADS 203.5.1
- Some Main Indicators Were Not Included in Monitoring Plans - ADS 203.3.2 - ADS 126.96.36.199
- Outdated Results - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Missing Baselines, Targets, and Cumulative Results - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Performance Measurements Did Not Reflect Project Impact - (ADS) 203.3.4