According to ADS 203.3.2, “Performance Management,” managing performance involves the systematic process of monitoring the achievements of program operations and collecting and analyzing performance information to track progress toward planned results.
ADS 188.8.131.52, “Performance Report Indicators,” states that the use of standard indicators facilitates the aggregation of results across operating units worldwide and improves the U.S. Government’s ability to report on how U.S. foreign assistance resources are being used.
- Update agreements, work plans, and other documents with implementing partners to require reporting on relevant indicators and other performance measures.
SOURCE: AUDIT REPORT NO. 7-680-11-004-P FEBRUARY 14, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Late Submission of Performance Management Plan - ADS 203.3 - 184.108.40.206 - ADS 203.5.1||Outdated Results - ADS 220.127.116.11 Next→|
- Data Reported for a Key Indicator Were Not Consistent With the Indicator Definition - ADS 203
- Some Reported Results Were Not Reliable - ADS 203
- Impact Indicators Were Not Measured - ADS 203.3.2 - ADS 18.104.22.168
- Data Quality Assessment Recommendations Were Not Fully Implemented - ADS 22.214.171.124
- The Reliability of Performance Data Is Unknown - ADS 202.3.6 - USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit
- Reporting on Key Indicators Needs to Be Improved - ADS 126.96.36.199
- Performance Targets Were Not Disaggregated by Gender - ADS 200.5
- Performance Indicators and Targets Are Inappropriate Measures of Program Progress - (ADS) 188.8.131.52 - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Inaccurate Performance Data Reported - ADS 220.127.116.11 - ADS 18.104.22.168 - Government Performance and Results Act of 1993
- Late Submission of Performance Management Plan - ADS 203.3 - 22.214.171.124 - ADS 203.5.1
- Outdated Results - ADS 126.96.36.199
- Missing Baselines, Targets, and Cumulative Results - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Performance Measurements Did Not Reflect Project Impact - (ADS) 203.3.4
- Did Not Conduct Data Quality Assessments for Key Data Reported to USAID Headquarters - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Performance Management Plan Was Not Current, Not Realistic, Not Aligned With Implemented Projects, and Not Used - ADS 200.6 - ADS 203.3.3
- Program Evaluation by Mission Was Not Shared With Contractor - ADS 220.127.116.11
- Performance Results Were Not Measured, Reported, or Supported - (ADS) 18.104.22.168
- Contractor Data Did Not Accurately Reflected Outreach Efforts - (ADS) Chapter 203 - section 22.214.171.124 - ADS 126.96.36.199
- Program Did Not Conduct Required Gender Analysis
- Coverage of Gender in HIV/AIDS Programming Left Gaps - The Lantos-Hyde Act