The Government of .... issued Decree x. Article 7, Section 2 sets forth procedures for developing and approving a list that prioritizes programs and projects, with attachments containing specified information for each listed program and project. The Ministry of .... takes the lead role in selecting programs and projects, in coordination with relevant agencies and donors, and is responsible for submitting the list to the Prime Minister for approval.
- Develop and implement a clear plan of action to expedite the approval process of initiatives with the Government of ....
Source: 5-440-11-007-P MAY 27, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Develop Negotiation Points for Tax Exemptions for USAID-Funded Property - ADS 155.3.2|
- Program Activities and Sustainability - ADS 201.3 - ADS 303
- Program Design Should not Hinder Achievement of Stated Goal - ADS 201 - ADS 200.3
- Program Design and Sustainable Development Methods
- Sustainability Requirements - 22 U.S.C. 2361
- Develop Negotiation Points for Tax Exemptions for USAID-Funded Property - ADS 155.3.2