According to USAID’s Mandatory Standard Provisions for Non-U.S. Nongovernmental Recipients (a mandatory reference for Chapter 303 of USAID’s Automated Directives System), the [grantee] should deposit all USAID advance cash payments in a separate bank account and make all disbursements for program goods and services (such as salaries, rent, and supplies) from this account.
- Establish and use a dedicated bank account for all program activity.
Source: Review Report No. 1-521-11-001-S October 29, 2010
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Cost-Sharing Regulations - 22 CFR 226||Monitoring Cost-Sharing Contributions - ADS 302.2 Next→|
- Monitoring Cost-Sharing Contributions - ADS 302.2
- Strengthen Monitoring of Partners’ Performance - ADS 303.3
- Monitor Cost Share Contributions - ADS 303.3.10.4, Meeting Cost Sharing Requirements
- Grants With Special Conditions Were Not Monitored and Were Susceptible to Fraud - (22 CFR 226.14, “Special Award Conditions”) - ADS 303.3.9.2, “High Risk Recipients"