According to ADS 22.214.171.124, gender analyses are mandatory for strategic plans, assistance objectives, and projects/activities. ADS 126.96.36.199 further states, “gender issues are central to the achievement of strategic plans and Assistance Objectives (AO) and USAID strives to promote gender equality, in which both men and women have equal opportunity to benefit from and contribute to economic, social, cultural, and political development; enjoy socially valued resources and rewards; and realize their human rights.”
Provide guidance to staff to reemphasize the requirements of Automated Directives System 201 to implement a gender strategy in all [program] activities.
Source: AUDIT REPORT NO. 6-294-11-006-P March 22, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Intellectual Property Rights Clauses in Agreements - ADS 318.2||Prioritize or Follow Up on Significant Vulnerabilities - ADS 303.3.9.2 Next→|
- Prioritize or Follow Up on Significant Vulnerabilities - ADS 303.3.9.2
- The Authorization to Make Changes to the Contract’s Terms and Conditions
- Contractor Overbilling - FAR 31.2, Contracts with Commercial Organizations
- Contractor Performance Reviews Were Not Completed - FAR 42.15024 - USAID Acquisition Regulation (AIDAR) 742.15
- Unauthorized Commitments - 22 CFR 226.25(e) - ADS 303.3
- Conduct Audits of Foreign Organizations - ADS 591.3.2 - Guidelines for Financial Audits Contracted by Foreign Recipients - General Act of 1978
- Implementing Partner Record Retention Regulations - 22 CFR 226.53(b)
- Verify Continued Separate Maintenance Allowance Eligibility - Department of State Standardized Regulations, General Provisions, Section 077.3, Granting Allowances and Difficult to Staff Incentive Differential on SF-1190 (Foreign Allowances Application
- Local Subgrantees Need Codes of Conduct for Interactions with Orphans and Vulnerable Children - U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator (OGAC) Guidance July 2006
- Technical Representative Requirements - ADS 4188.8.131.52 - ADS 303.3.14