The Agreement Officer Technical Representative (AOTR) Designation Cooperative Agreement Administration letter states that AOTRs’ files are the primary tools for conducting and accomplishing AOTRs’ duties and responsibilities and for documenting staff actions.
Moreover, the letter lists the documents that should be included in the AOTR files, including correspondence between the AOTR and the implementer, copies of financial documents, and actions taken by the AOTR.
In addition, Procurement Executive Bulletin (PEB 2005-06) File Standardization Pilot includes a checklist of various documents that USAID/Washington contracting officers should include in assistance files.
The checklist also includes references to specific laws, regulations, and guidance applicable to each document type. Although the bulletin refers to USAID/Washington contracting officers, the checklist is an example of a good business practice for managing and maintaining implementer files for program review.
Source: AUDIT REPORT NO. 6-268-11-003-P December 6, 2010
This information is derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using this information.
|←Previous Program Oversight - ADS 303 - ADS 202.3 - ADS 203.3||Monitoring and Oversight Needs Improvement - ADS 596.3 Next→|
- Monitoring and Oversight Needs Improvement - ADS 596.3
- Staff Overrode Management Controls - (GAO) Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government - ADS 303.3
- Review and Test Conflict-of-Interest Mitigating Processes - ADS 596 - Standards for Internal Controls in the Federal Government - USAID Contract and Information Bulletin 99-17
- Suspension and Debarment - FAR 9.4 - 22 CFR 208
- Potential Corruption Went Unreported - USAID’s Handbook on Fighting Corruption
- Contractor Lacked a Code of Business Ethics and Conduct - Federal Acquisition Regulation Clause 52.203–13
- Subcontractor Had a Conflict of Interest - FAR Subpart 9.5 Organizational and Consultant Conflicts of Interest - Contract Information Bulletin 99-17