Maassen, G.F. (1996). The Comparison of Corporate Governance Models, Paper presented at the Scientific Conference on Corporate Governance, Rotterdam: VSB.
Not available for downloading at this moment.
|←Previous An Introduction to Organizational Economics||Comparing Major International Corporate Governance Models Next→|
- Boardroom Dynamics of Two-tier Boards: How Non-Executive Directors Manage Working Relationships with Executives
- The Influence of the Board of Directors on the Strategic Renewal Behavior of Listed Corporations
- Assessing Corporate Responses to Changing Board Network Expectations in the Netherlands
- The Hidden Effects of Corporate Governance Reform in the Netherlands
- An Introduction to Organizational Economics
- Comparing Major International Corporate Governance Models
- Service Role of Boards
- Demographic Diversity
- The Service Role of Boards
- The Importance of Independent Directors for Indonesian Boards of Directors
- Comparing Corporate Governance Models