Van Gulik, E.H.W; Gedajlovic, E.R.; Maassen, G.F.; Bosch, F.A.J. van den; Volberda, H.W (2000). On the Service Role of Boards of Directors: Pfeffer (1972) Across Contexts. Paper presented at the ASAC-IFSAM 2000 Conference in Montreal, Canada.
Not available for downloading at this moment.
|←Previous Comparing Major International Corporate Governance Models||Demographic Diversity Next→|
- The Changing Role of Supervisory Board Chairman: The Case of the Netherlands (1997-2007)
- The Influence of the Board of Directors on the Strategic Renewal Behavior of Listed Corporations
- Assessing Corporate Responses to Changing Board Network Expectations in the Netherlands
- The Hidden Effects of Corporate Governance Reform in the Netherlands
- An Introduction to Organizational Economics
- The Comparison of Corporate Governance Models
- Comparing Major International Corporate Governance Models
- Demographic Diversity
- The Service Role of Boards
- The Importance of Independent Directors for Indonesian Boards of Directors
- Comparing Corporate Governance Models