Van Gulik, E.H.W; Gedajlovic, E.R.; Maassen, G.F.; Bosch, F.A.J. van den; Volberda, H.W (2000a). Do Pfeffer’s (1972) Findings on the Service Role of Boards of Directors Generalize Across Context and Analytical Techniques? The Case of Dutch Boards of Directors. Paper presented at the Academy of Management, Toronto.
Not available for downloading at this moment.
|←Previous Demographic Diversity||Comparing Corporate Governance Models Next→|
- The Influence of the Board of Directors on the Strategic Renewal Behavior of Listed Corporations
- Assessing Corporate Responses to Changing Board Network Expectations in the Netherlands
- The Hidden Effects of Corporate Governance Reform in the Netherlands
- An Introduction to Organizational Economics
- The Comparison of Corporate Governance Models
- Comparing Major International Corporate Governance Models
- Service Role of Boards
- Demographic Diversity
- The Importance of Independent Directors for Indonesian Boards of Directors
- Comparing Corporate Governance Models