Model Provisions on Investor Protection in CIS Member States. Rilka Dragneva and Wlliam Simons (Leiden University), Davit Karapetyan (IFC), Eric Vinken CILC), Alexei Zverev (EBRD), Hans-Joachim Schramm (Bremen University) and Gregory Maassen (Erasmus University).
Model Legislative Provisions of the Commonwealth of Independent States. Adopted at the Twenty-Fifth Plenary Session of the Parliamentary Assembly of CIS Member States - 14 April 2005 -Informatsionnyi Biulleten MPA 2005 No. 36
Sponsored by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the Center for International Legal Cooperation (CILC) began a project for the development of model provisions on investor protection in CIS member states.
This has resulted in a series of model provisions for legislation of CIS member states that have been endorsed by the Interparliamentary Assembly of the CIS in St. Petersburg, Russia.
A book has been released by Nijhoff Publishers on the project: Investor Protection in the CIS - Legal Reform and Voluntary Harmonization - Law in Eastern Europe, No. 57. In: A series published in cooperation with the Institute of East European Law and Russian Studies of Leiden University, the Universities of Trento and Graz and the European Academy of Bolzano. ISBN-13: 978-90-04-15532-9.
|←Previous USAID - Corporate Governance in Macedonia. An Analysis of Non-Listed Joint Stock Companies||USAID Commercial Law and Institutional Review 2005 Macedonia Next→|
- Analysis of the Law of the Republic of Armenia on Joint Stock Companies
- USAID Commercial Law and Institutional Review 2005 Macedonia
- Commercial Law and Institutional Review 2003 Macedonia
- OECD / IFC Fact-Sheet on Joint Stock Companies in Mongolia
- OECD / IFC Fact-Sheet on Joint Stock Companies in Kazakhstan
- OECD / IFC Armenia Corporate Governance Country Analysis
- Corporate Governance Survey 2003 - 2004 Macedonia