Macedonia: Recent Developments by Samir Latif and Gregory F. Maassen in: Corporate Governance of Non-Listed Companies in Emerging Markets, OECD
Publication date: 30 Jan 2006 Language: English Pages: 264 ISBN: 9264035745
You can download the chapter here
The OECD has established regional round tables that draw on the OECD Principles of Corporate Governance as a reference. The round table process includes the drafting of regional White Papers, setting out priorities and recommendations for the region. The OECD organizes five Regional round tables in Asia, Eurasia, Latin America, Russia and South East Europe. We have been a key note speaker at several round tables.
The Macedonia Corporate Governance and Company Law Project was co-organizer of the South East European Corporate Governance Round Table in Macedonia in June 2004.
|←Previous The Importance of Disclosure in Corporate Governance Self-regulation Across Europe||Shareholders Rights Survey 2004 - 2005 Macedonia Next→|
- The changing role of the supervisory board chairman: the case of the Netherlands (1997–2007)
- Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-Executive Directors
- Shareholders Rights Survey 2004 - 2005 Macedonia
- On the Supposed Independence of Two-Tier Boards
- An International Comparison of Corporate Governance Models
- A Review of International Corporate Governance Developments (in Dutch)
- The Importance of Disclosure in Corporate Governance Self-regulation Across Europe
- The Emerging Role of Audit Committees
- How the Private Sector can be Involved in the Development of Modern Business Standards
- The Netherlands - Board Index