AS/NZS 4360:2004 has been superseded by AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009, Risk management - Principles and guidelines. The Joint Australian/New Zealand Standard was prepared by Joint Technical Committee OB-007, Risk Management. It was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 6 November 2009 and on behalf of the Council of Standards New Zealand on 16 October 2009.
AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 was published on 20 November 2009.
More information is available here.
|←Previous Corporate Governance and Risk Management - ERMA Asia Pacific Risk Management Conference 2011||IRM - AIRMIC - PRMA Risk Management Standards Next→|
- IRM - AIRMIC - PRMA Risk Management Standards
- AS/NZS 4360:2004
- ITGI Risk IT Framework 2009 (COBIT)
- COBIT 4.1 2009
- COSO 2009 Guidance on Monitoring Internal Control Systems
- COSO 2004 Enterprise Risk Management — Integrated Framework
- COSO 1992 Internal Control — Integrated Framework
- ISO/IEC Guide 73- Risk Management – Vocabulary
- ISO 31000 Risk Management