The Australian/New Zealand Risk Management Standard "provides a generic guide for managing risk. This Standard may be applied to a very wide range of activities, decisions or operations of any public, private or community enterprise, group or individual. ... [it] specifies the elements of the risk management process, but it is not the purpose of this Standard to enforce uniformity of risk management systems. It is generic and independent of any specific industry or economic sector." Source: www.riskmanagement.com.au
After 5 years of development, the Risk Management Standard, AS/NZS 4360:2004, has been superseded by AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009, Risk management - Principles and guidelines.
More information is available here.
|←Previous IRM - AIRMIC - PRMA Risk Management Standards||ITGI Risk IT Framework 2009 (COBIT) Next→|
- ITGI Risk IT Framework 2009 (COBIT)
- COBIT 4.1 2009
- COSO 2009 Guidance on Monitoring Internal Control Systems
- COSO 2004 Enterprise Risk Management — Integrated Framework
- COSO 1992 Internal Control — Integrated Framework
- ISO/IEC Guide 73- Risk Management – Vocabulary
- ISO 31000 Risk Management