This guide provides a basic
vocabulary of the definitions of risk management generic terms. The first edition of ISO/IEC Guide 73 was prepared by the ISO Technical Management Board Working Group 2 on risk management terminology.
The 2nd edition has been developed by the ISO TMB WG on risk management in association with the development of ISO 31000 to reflect changes in risk management practices and feedback from users. Source: www.iso.org
More information is available here.
|←Previous COSO 1992 Internal Control — Integrated Framework||ISO 31000 Risk Management Next→|
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009
- IRM - AIRMIC - PRMA Risk Management Standards
- AS/NZS 4360:2004
- ITGI Risk IT Framework 2009 (COBIT)
- COBIT 4.1 2009
- COSO 2009 Guidance on Monitoring Internal Control Systems
- COSO 2004 Enterprise Risk Management — Integrated Framework
- COSO 1992 Internal Control — Integrated Framework