USAID has published an informative, user-friendly guide to USAID’s Automated Directives System (ADS).
The booklet explains the ADS with graphics and easy-to-follow information, its structure and content, how to access it (web and CD), and how to find USAID's policies or required procedures within the ADS.
The ADS is divided into the following six series, organized by function (links to the series are provided below):
|USAID ADS Resources|
|Series 100||Agency Organization and Legal Affairs|
|Series 200||Programming Policy|
|Series 300||Acquisition Assistance|
|Series 500||Management Services|
|Series 600||Budget Finance|
The booklet is available here.
|←Previous How to Guides by People In Aid||USAID Branding Guidelines Next→|
- USAID Branding Guidelines
- Building Upon Development Experience: World Bank Toolkits
- USAID Launches New Development Experience Clearing House
- Where to Find Jobs and Business Opportunities (Bizopps) Directly with USAID?
- What are USAID's Allowances Such as Per Diem, Danger Pay and Cost of Living Allowance?
- What is the USAID Maximum Daily Rate?
- Using NodeXL for Analyzing Stakeholders of Development Projects
- Participatory and Coercive Reform Strategies
- Red and Green Zones of Project Implementation
- Capacity Building: Internship Programs