The World Bank has developed an impressive collection of toolkits for financial and private sector development for policymakers and reform leaders.
On its website, http://rru.worldbank.org/Toolkits a large collection of useful toolkits is available ranging from business inspection, to business licensing reform and the privatization of ports. The collection consists of the following titles that are available for free in electronic format:
Business Environment Toolkits
- Business Inspections Toolkit
- Business Licensing Reform Toolkit
- Business Membership Organizations Toolkit
- Corporate Governance Toolkit
- Customs Reform Toolkit
- Designing Tax Systems Toolkit
- Dispute Resolution Toolkit
- Evaluating Regulatory Systems Toolkit
- Leasing Toolkit
- Public-Private Dialogue Toolkit
- Reforming Business Registration Toolkit
- Securities Transactions & Collateral Registries Reform Toolkit
- Small and Medium Enterprise Banking Toolkit
- Subnational Regulation Toolkit
- Tax Simplification Toolkit
Privatization Toolkits: Cross-Sector
- Concessions Toolkit
- Hiring and Managing Advisors Toolkit
- Labor Toolkit
Privatization Toolkits: Sector-Specific
- Highways Toolkit
- Ports Toolkit
- Solid Waste Toolkit
- Telecommunications Toolkit
- Urban Bus Toolkit
- Water and Sanitation Toolkit
Click here to go to the toolkits website of the World Bank.
|←Previous USAID Branding Guidelines||USAID Launches New Development Experience Clearing House Next→|
- What is the USAID Voluntary Separate Maintenance Allowance (VSMA)?
- Chief of Party Checklist
- How to Guides by People In Aid
- USAID Automated Directives System (ADS) Booklet
- USAID Branding Guidelines
- USAID Launches New Development Experience Clearing House
- Where to Find Jobs and Business Opportunities (Bizopps) Directly with USAID?
- What are USAID's Allowances Such as Per Diem, Danger Pay and Cost of Living Allowance?
- What is the USAID Maximum Daily Rate?
- Using NodeXL for Analyzing Stakeholders of Development Projects
- Participatory and Coercive Reform Strategies
- Red and Green Zones of Project Implementation
- Capacity Building: Internship Programs
- The Six Principles for Organizing Effective Study Tours
- Using Open-Source Software