We often do get the question how we made this website, whether anyone can do this and how much it costs. We are using a content management system (CMS) called Joomla, which makes it possible for anyone with some interest in webdesign to set up a website like ours.
The Joomla system is very easy to use. It is for free (opensource) and many hosting companies provide Joomla hosting services that should not cost more than $4.95 a month. So, for some $60 a year, you can have your own professional website on the Internet.
We maintain a Joomla Educational website where you can learn more about the advanced features of the system. If you are new to Joomla, you may want to check out this website first. If you are representing an NGO, we may be able to offer you help setting up your system, like we did for this NGO in Afghanistan.
|←Previous Where is This Site Hosted?|
- Technical Questions About the Site
- What Joomla Extensions Are Used for the Site?
- Inserting Panoramas in Joomla 1.5
- Can you Create Panoramas on This Site? Example 1
- Can you Create Panoramas on This Site?
- Where is This Site Hosted?